When a marriage breaks down you need support, understanding and clear legal advice.
No-one believes it will happen to them but the sad fact is that one in three marriages today ends in divorce.
If you are in this situation and looking for helpful, impartial support then look no further than the team at PJ Legal.
We are members of Resolution - first for family law, the Solicitors Family Law Association.
So, what is Resolution?
Resolution is a group of 5,000 lawyers and family justice professionals who believe in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
The foundation of the organisation is the Code of Practice, the principles of which have been adopted by the Law Society as recommended good practice for all family lawyers.
The ethos of the group is to encourage clients to put their differences aside and reach fair agreements.
How we can help
Speak to us and receive expert help and advice with:
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre-nuptual and anti-nuptual agreements
- Financial Matters
- Disputes over Children
- Change of Name
PJ Legal’s sensitive approach to fees
To ensure you are completely comfortable with us and our services, we offer a free 20 minute interview on all family cases.
Not only that but for further peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees on the following:
- Undefended Divorce - £600.00 plus VAT plus £550.00 Court fees.
- Drafting Consent Order and Statement of Information in support - £350.00 + VAT and Court fee £50.00.
- Drafting Separation Agreements and Pre-Nuptual Agreements- between £300.00 to £500.00 plus VAT, depending upon the content (no disbursements).
- Change of Name Deeds - £55.00 plus VAT.
- Will (single) £150.00 plus VAT.
- In all other matters we charge a competitive hourly rate.
At PJ Legal we understand the need to spread the cost of legal fees sometimes. That’s why we are happy to accept payment by suitable monthly instalments and offer facilities for payment by debit or credit card.
We may even consider a deferred payment arrangement, or a credit facility, we have with Lime Finance in suitable cases (see funding options). Just talk to us and we will work something out with you.